Jagadhatri Online Team built the JO360 app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Jagadhatri Online at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform app users regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
Information Collection and Use
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
Account and user profile information
Access to a person’s location
Access to a person’s DOB, name, photo and gender
Application specific data
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amounts of data that are commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your device internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and to improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
To facilitate our Service;
To provide the Service on our behalf;
To perform Service-related services; or
To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do the necessary actions.
1. Design, layout, information and the consulting matters in the group are not to be disclosed to any other third party.
2. Each and every member in this community has to get permission from the admin before taking any decision about the page or website. If any member finds anything wrong or damaged like information or any part of website and page, he is requested to inform the admin as soon as possible.
3. If anyone inside the member wants to post anything news, pictures or share anything inside the page, she/he has to get permission from the admin fast.
4. If any changes are necessary inside the page, website and also in the other part of it, it must be informed to the admin and after that necessary step will be taken.
5. If any member feels any problem inside the group or page, or gets harassment from any other member, are requested to inform the admin through personal chat, and measures will be taken against that person after judgment.
6. If any member passes information by breaking the copyright to any third-party, necessary steps are taken against him/her.
If you want to report a case of copyright infringement, please send an email to [email protected] or contact us and include your full name and address. Within 2 days copyright infringement notices will be investigated.